Wednesday, 16 January 2013

destiny


Destiny
            God never explains His reason, why He finalize someone’s soul. I know people around me, i always hear the death of someone who are very kind. Why don’t it is bad person who never cares in each? Or God gives opportunity for them who do crimes and give them chance to repentant. God doesn’t directly explain why He took someone (who are very kind)’s soul. by living and moving on, seeking of wisdom after someone’s dead, you will understand that you are already strong enough to be chosen to feel someone that you love death.
            Sun is still bright yellow right?, and you still can’t count the stars right?. As long as it is bright yellow, you are still who you are. As long as the stars uncountable we might count together and make uncountable wishes. I am your friend, your best friend (if you feel so) and i will never let you cry for a very long time. You see, i can’t do anything except pray for your determined and become stronger. I even can’t ask to God or to sacrifice my own body for him who dead at that night. You see, i was only sitting down next you arrested my tears while my heart was tiring, i only watched your hastily. And gave my little help by opening dormitory’s gate for you. I ran to look for taxi for you (because there wasn’t public transportation at that time) i hadn’t time to say good bye or even a hug.
            Alfa my best friend i wish you were strong enough, you brought two of your sisters here Beta and Tetta. That night while we were watching movie together, you accepted your Dad’s call and your face turned sad. I wasn’t still didn’t know the reason. Tetta also accepted her family’s call and directly cried aloud. I was staying stupid and didn’t know what happened. You prepared your self and your sisters to go home speedly. I watched o’clock and told you how will you go home? Because in that time there’s no public transportation at all. While waiting for the gate’s key you told me that Tetta’s father is dead. Father is almost half of her, i hadn’t no word to say and ran for taxi. I told Alfa to message me but i accidently left my phone in my bedroom.
            I worried about you i cried last night. I didn’t know what to do ore, i took ablusion and prayed. Tetta while you were crying i got something that your father must be the best one in your life. And your mother kept a secret from you that your father is sick. You are still young and has many days ahead you. Tetta in this beauty world i never feel any realition with someone named father. For me by having many great teachers and kind person are already my father. Father isn’t always live in one house or part of your blood, for me my father is everyone who gives me motivation and life without any regrets. What about you? Hard? Yes it is. Because you may need more from him. For me, it is enough to have teachers and great man to be my father. Although they wouldn’t realize that. i hope you might understand this. In this beauty world you still have many friends that going to understand you they are better than your boyfriend, until you realize that your friends are always with you. Don’t have father, doesn’t mean lost anything.
You have been chosen as a strong girl one day, you are not alone.
( dunia boleh menjatuhkan kita, tapi kita bisa memilih untuk tetap bangkit)
For my best friend Alfa, it cannot put into words. You are my mother!!!
For Tetta, you are not alone (BANGKIT)


Putriyana Asmarani

No comments:

Post a Comment